Monday, October 25, 2010

Sprocket

Spent some time in the shop this weekend. I chopped some material off the sprocket cover, it doesn't look quite right with the cam cover un-chopped. I took it off until I chop the cam cover next weekend. I also removed the mini led set up I had for my oil and neutral lights, now there is only one wire coming from the headlight. It's taken two and a half years but this bike is finally starting to feel fairly stripped down and clean. I remember feeling really frustrated and hating the fuel injection because it seemed to make everything complicated and bulky with millions of wires, I've fallen in love with this bike again with this makeover. I stripped out my rear cylinders exhaust stud by using crappy home depot hardware, not so excited about pulling that out of the head.



This is Jen and her new RD350. This bike scares the crap out of me, crazy fast and light as hell. She did a wheelie yesterday. Jen is rad and as you can see pretty special.

No comments:

Post a Comment